The Miss Auburn Ambassador Program is for 5th-7th grade girls. This program was created to provide leadership training for young girls and to prepare them with the skills necessary to move into Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen Program.
The Ambassador Program will focus on the four points of the crown: Style, Service, Scholarship and Success. Ambassadors will learn how to serve their community by participating in a community service project together, gain experience in how the Miss Auburn Program provides training and scholarships; gain skills in interview practice; learn how to carry themselves with poise and confidence; and learn what style of clothing is appropriate for professional and public settings. They will also learn to present themselves in public and have the opportunity to participate in community events and working as leaders with the Princesses and Little Sisters. This program also teaches them a level of commitment that will be required, should they decide to participate as either a Teen or Miss contestant in the future.
The fee for the Ambassador Program includes:
- A top (to make them easily recognizable during pageant as they carry out assigned duties)
- Gloves and scarf (to be worn for Veteran’s and Santa Parade).
- The opportunity to participate/assist in events for the Little Sisters and Princesses
- Participation in many of the events and rehearsals of the Teen and Miss contestants.
- It will give them a snapshot view of how the program is run.
- They will be able to participate in the interview training process for the Teen and Miss Contestants
- They will develop their confidence as a young woman.
For more information email: email@example.com